Summercon is one of the oldest hacker conventions, and the longest running such conference in America. It helped set a precedent for more modern “cons” such as H.O.P.E. and DEF CON, although it has remained smaller and more personal. Summercon has been hosted in cities such as Pittsburgh, St. Louis, Atlanta, New York, Washington, D.C., Austin, Las Vegas, and Amsterdam.
- Register now!
With a little more than a month to go, it’s time to register for Summercon.
- We are currently restricted to an absurdly low number of in-person attendees at the Littlefield space. This is in coordination with NYC and New York State COVID restrictions. These regulations are evolving quickly, so more Littlefield tickets may be made available at a later date.
- If you do elect to attend at Littlefield, you’ll need to prove you’ve been vaccinated two weeks before Summercon, or that you’ve had a negative COVID test within three days of Summercon. If you don’t intend to meet either of these requirements, we ask that you not buy a Littlefield ticket. If you do intend to meet these requirements, but for some reason on gameday are unable to, we’ll refund your ticket (because we understand that life happens).
- Parklife will be open to the public, with a Summercon simulcast. Frankly, it might be nicer to be outside in the Parklife courtyard for the duration of Summercon.
- You can also register for the live stream.
Choose your ticket at eventbrite here.
- A New Hope – Save the Date!
This is happening. We are back. In careful coordination with local and state authorities, Summercon 2021 will be a hybrid in-person/virtual event on July 9-10. We’ll once again be at Littlefield (capacity limited), with live simulcast at Parklife and on your favorite internet streaming platforms.
It’s less than 10 weeks away, and frankly none of us thought we’d be allowed to be in the same room ever again, so we’re frantic with excitement about seeing you all again! Stay tuned for updates!